Syracuse, NY 13209 US
Warehouse Supervisors Needed!
Thursday Sunday 6:00am 4:30pm
Wednesday Saturday 5:30am 4:30pm
Wednesday Saturday 4:30pm 3:30am
Pay: $24.00 per hour depending on experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Steel toe boots
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Able to communicate with employees and other management staff
- Previous warehouse management experience
- Strong computer skills required.
- Able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for extended periods of time.
- Must have a strong work ethic with specific attention to detail.
- Experience safely operating equipment such as forklifts and cherry pickers.
- Management of daily and weekly quota requirements
- Management of all day-to-day operations by ensuring that the receiving, stocking, and order selection processes are correctly & safely conducted by all floor associates.
- Walk the aisles, aware of employees and surroundings of the warehouse to ensure safety and work productivity.
- Pick and pull parts as necessary to assist in exceeding daily business goals.
- Ensuring accuracy and designating tasks so there is minimal downtime throughout the day.
- Weekly pay
- Temp to hire opportunity
- Benefits once hired on
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Apply now for consideration!