Syracuse, NY 13209 US
Staffworks is currently seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to fill an open position located in Syracuse, NY. The ideal candidate should have previous warehouse management experience, reliable transportation, and the availability to work overtime.
Requirements of the Warehouse Supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED
- Steel toe boots
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Able to communicate with employees and other management staff
- Previous warehouse management experience
- Strong computer skills required.
- Able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for extended periods of time.
- Must have a strong work ethic with specific attention to detail.
- Experience safely operating equipment such as forklifts and cherry pickers.
Benefits of the Warehouse Supervisor
- Direct Hire Position
- Weekly Pay
- 6:00am 4:30pm Thursday - Sunday
- 5:30am - 4:30pm Wednesday - Saturday
- 4:30pm - 3:30am Wednesday - Saturday
- $24.00 per hour DOE
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor
- Management of daily and weekly quota requirements
- Management of all day-to-day operations by ensuring that the receiving, stocking, and order selection processes are correctly & safely conducted by all floor associates.
- Walk the aisles, aware of employees and surroundings of the warehouse to ensure safety and work productivity.
- Pick and pull parts as necessary to assist in exceeding daily business goals.
- Ensuring accuracy and designating tasks so there is minimal downtime throughout the day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Apply now for consideration!