Syracuse, NY 13206 US
$17.00 per hour
- Temp to Hire Assignment
- Benefits once hired on
- Weekly Pay
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Mixing resins
- Filling DI and carbon tanks
- Emptying carbon and old resin tanks
- Filling peroxide 5-gallon cubes
- Work with chemicals including hydrochloric acid, costic acid and hydrogen peroxide
- Help with organization of the warehouse
- Load and unload deliveries
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 and 80-pound bags of salt with assistance of hand trucks
- Previous warehouse experience
- Must wear required PPE (masks and gloves)
- Work boots required (does not have to be steel toe)
What happens next:
If you are motivated, dependable, and are looking to jump start your career please apply now with your updated resume. We will proceed to the next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit for the position.
Even if this position does not work out, your information is still in our database. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Staffworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply now for consideration!