Clayville, NY 13322
Growing manufacturing company in the New Hartford area is looking for a 2nd shift Ultrasonic Inspecor! Direct hire starting at $15/hr+ with an excellent benefits package.
2nd shift Ultrasonic Inspector (M-F 3pm to 11: 15pm)
- Work from quality control requirements and utilize standard methods and techniques to detect defects in forging multiples and assure quality of the product
- Utilize proper methods of ultrasonic, etch and dimensional inspection
- Perform routine and minor maintenance to ensure ultrasonic, etch and dimensional
equipment is clean and functioning properly.
- Ensure timely processing of material through NDT
- Record complete and accurate records of all tests and test results
- Perform etch inspection
- Successfully pursue and pass a qualification examination for ultrasonic level I inspector
- Perform daily calibration and checks of equipment ensuring equipment integrity
- Maintain immersion tanks and water ensuring the greatest accuracy of testing possible.
- May be required to carry out tasks not specifically listed, within the scope and skill level of
this position in support of department objectives and to develop one s skills
- Adhere to all safety guidelines, including wearing of required personal protective equipment
High school diploma or GED, background check, pre-employment physical, and drug testing required.