Registered Nurse (RN)
Ithaca, NY 14850
Temp RN for Neurosurgery
- Provide neurology nursing care to patients suffering from nervous disorders.
- Assist neurologists in diagnosing patients with brain and nervous system illnesses.
- Administer therapeutic interventions to neurology patients.
- Initiate neurology nurse programs to provide quality patient care.
- Obtain patient history and communicate to consulting neurologist.
- Assist patients in brain scans and other diagnosis procedures.
- Monitor and evaluate neurology patients health as ordered by physician or neurologist.
- Monitor and track vital signs in neurological in-patients.
- Monitor and track spinal cord functions in neurological patients.
- Integrate patient-comfort issues in neurology nurse care issue
- Diploma or associate's degree in nursing required; bachelor's degree in nursing preferred