Tonawanda, NY 14150 US
$17.00 per hour
- Weekly Pay
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Benefits Once Hired On
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Scan each item individually from inbound freight
- Work in a set of 3 4 people
- Open boxes, scan products and place each box into appropriate bins or carts to be put away
- May be cross trained in other areas to help with company workflow
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience required
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Ability to be flexible with assignments and duties
- Steel toe boots required
What happens next:
If you are motivated, dependable, and are looking to jump start your career please apply now with your updated resume. We will proceed to the next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit for the position.
Even if this position does not work out, your information is still in our database. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Staffworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply now for consideration!