R & D Manager
New York Mills, NY 13417
Take a leadership role in the research and development efforts related to new technology development. This responsibility would include being the project lead as well as overseeing other R & D lead projects. Responsible for both empirical and theoretical analysis of deflection, stresses, flows, pressures, relating to product development using manual and computational analysis tools. Responsible for preliminary solids models of new product ideas, test protocols, and equipment needed.
- BSME with a minimum of 8 years of experience in creating new products and project management
- MS in Enginerring or Science field
- Strong background and interest in physical sciences and new technology is required
- Good Solids modeling background with FEA and CFO experience a plus
- Experience and understanding of fluid mechanics
- Strong management skills.
- Experience with electrical devices, DC motors and battery technology is a plus.