Sherburne, NY 13460 US
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Production Maintenance Worker is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all equipment used in the daily processing operation.
- Performance of the following functions relating to the processing equipment used in the processing operation of the plant with general instructions from supervisor:
- Preventive maintenance
- Routine maintenance and repairs
- Electrical repairs
- Documentation of maintenance and repair work
- Assist with facility maintenance
- Perform other miscellaneous duties inherent to the job.
- Report any food safety and quality issues/problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Properly follow Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP s), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s), and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP s).
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: The job of Production Maintenance employee will have been satisfactorily achieved when:
- All processing equipment and building is properly maintained and operational during production periods.
- All documentation is completed and records are updated.
- Proper procedures are followed in making all repairs.
Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
Capable of climbing.
Must be able to be on feet for long periods of time.
Must be able to work in both hot and cold environments.
Must be able to work on man lifts at ceiling height.