Chittenango, NY 13037
Part Time Office Manager/Bookkeeper for a child care center in Chittenango, NY!
This position will be 4 days a week 4hrs per day, the hours are flexible.
1. Assist company director and assistant director as needed
2. Organize office and classrooms
3. Answer phones, respond to emails, etc.
4. Greet parents/children
5. Open, sort and distribute mail
6. Filing and copying paperwork
7. Maintain office and classroom inventory, order supplies when necessary
8. Ensure that new applicant folders and paperwork is properly completed and filed appropriately
9. Attend all staff meetings
10. Assist staff in classroom activities when needed.
Financial (Bookkeeping) Duties:
1. Acquire payments from parents/guardians
2. Mail/email monthly payment statements
3. Maintain cash and check spreadsheets and submit to accountant monthly
4. Maintain staff timeclocks, submit payroll
5. Prepare monthly classroom bills and invoices
6. Submit quarterly budget reports to the Board for review and approval
Strong administrative skills
Excellent customer service skills