East Syracuse, NY 13057 US
Monday - Friday
6:00am - 2:30pm
$18.00 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED
- Steel toe boots
- Ability to stand for entire shift, bend, reach, twist, crouch, pull, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Distributes, moves, stocks, ships and/or receives a variety of parts and equipment.
- Performs work under direct supervision from manager, assistant team leader (ATL) or other departmental lead.
- Operates hand and power tools for mechanical, hydraulic, and/or electronic assembly.
- Visually inspects own work prior to next operation. Makes adjustments as necessary.
- Handles basic issues and problems and refers more complex issues to others.
- Picking and packing orders
- Measuring and cutting hoses and cables
- Other duties as assigned and needed
- Weekly Pay
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Benefits Once Hired On
What happens next:
If you are motivated, dependable, and are looking to jump start your career please apply now with your updated resume. We will proceed to the next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit for the position.
Even if this position does not work out, your information is still in our database. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Staffworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply now for consideration!