East Syracuse, NY 13057 US
Staffworks is currently seeking Material Attendants to fill openings within a warehouse-based company located in East Syracuse, NY. The ideal candidates should have previous warehouse experience, reliable transportation and be eager and motivated to go to work!
Requirements of the Material Attendant
- High School Diploma or GED
- Steel toe boots
- Ability to stand for entire shift, bend, reach, twist, crouch, pull, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Benefits of the Material Attendant
- Weekly pay
- Temp to Hire position
- Benefits once hired on
- 1st Shift: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm $17.50 per hour
- 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday 2:30pm - 11:00pm $18.38 per hour
- 3rd Shift: Sunday - Thursday 10:00pm - 6:30am $19.25 per hour
Responsibilities of the Material Attendant
- Distributes, moves, stocks, ships and/or receives a variety of parts and equipment.
- Performs work under direct supervision from manager, assistant team leader (ATL) or other departmental lead.
- Handles basic issues and problems and refers more complex issues to others.
- Picking and packing orders
- Measuring and cutting hoses and cables
- Could be doing other jobs depending on needs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Apply now for consideration!