Sidney, NY 13838
Pay Rate: $17/hr - $23/hr Depending on Experience
Hours: 7AM - 4PM
Basic Purpose: Quality support of all daily, weekly, monthly and yearly functions, FAI's, processing of NCMR's, helping with daily data files (creating and or maintaining) and AS400 entries but not limited to it.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist receiving inspection personnel with questions and concerns about the products and systems.
- Knowledge of AS-400 MRP systems as well as Quality Manual procedures related to receiving, inspecting and purchasing.
- Provide special investigations and reports for management as required, including reporting of daily workloads in the receiving inspection area.
- May be assigned to work on special projects as defined by management.
- Perform RMA investigations and stock checks of affected products.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, specs and documents.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be very adept at both oral and written communications.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- High school diploma and at least 5 years of applicable experience or an associates degree in a technical curriculum.
- 1 year of manufacturing experience required
- Position may require extended periods of computer use, standing, lifting, driving, typing, sitting and driving.