Greene, NY 13778 US
We re looking for Entry Level Manufacturing Associates with openings in all three shifts. Please see below for a brief overview of positions available.
- Operates hand and power tools for mechanical, hydraulic and/or electronic assembly.
- Receives required parts and follows step by step diagrams and/or work instructions in order to assemble and/or reassemble low mix/high volume sub-assembly components.
- Visually inspects own work prior to next operation. Makes adjustments as necessary.
- Sets up and operates and runs computer-controlled production machines that include brake presses, laser cutters, manual milling machines, machine centers, lathes and programmable drills.
- Receives low-cost raw materials and/or processed parts and follows step by step prints/sketches in order to fabricate a variety of high-volume parts. Anticipates and resolves problems associated with job set up. Adheres to proper feeds, speeds and settings to maximize production levels and machine/tool life.
- Required to inspect own work prior to next operation. Serves as first piece inspector of co-workers. Makes adjustments as necessary.
- Simple assembly, disassembly, re-assembly
- Washing, preparing, loading, hanging and/or moving parts and equipment.
- Assist painters in preparing parts/units for painting, or production operators / assemblers in various stages of the process.
- Custodial/Janitorial tasks.
- Sorts and processes recyclable materials; assists in waste-stream management.
About the work environment:
Works in a factory setting. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in accordance with Company policy. For forklift operation, required to obtain and maintain Forklift Driver Certification through the Company and operate the forklift in a safe manner. Required to stand for long periods of time and manually lift/move/manipulate parts up to 50 pounds or use cranes/hoists to move heavier materials. Temperatures may be extreme; elevated in the summer, cold in the winter. Needs to be able to cope with stressors and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined levels of performance are maintained.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 1 or more years of work experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred but not required
About the total compensation package:
1st Shift - $17. 50
2nd Shift - $17.50 + 10% shift differential
3rd Shift $17.50 + 15% shift differential