Utica, NY 13502 US
Staffworks is seeking an experience Maintenance Technician in the Utica NY area
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in maintaining industrial machinery.
- Ability to read blueprints and equipment manuals.
- Ability to develop new and/or follow existing preventative maintenance schedules for equipment, building, and safety.
- Woodworking equipment knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience maintaining industrial machinery.
- Must be willing to work off-shifts or overtime if required.
- Must be familiar with OSHA safety standards.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Welding and electrical skills are desirable.
Maintenance Technician responsibilities:
- Trouble shoot and repair equipment as needed.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on tools, equipment, and building.
- Follow safety protocol and adhere to OSHA safety standards.
- Keep all hand tools sharp and operational.
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC equipment.
- Keep tool room organized and neat.
- Assist in production when required.
- Source materials needed for maintenance of machinery and building.
- Suggest and implement production improvements.
Staffworks associates are eligible for:
- Accrued Paid Sick Leave
- Referral Bonus Incentives
- Become eligible for Health Insurance* and more!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.