Sayre, PA 18840
M-F, 11: 30pm to 7: 00am ($16.20/hr) with OT.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Possess demonstrated experience in an industrial/manufacturing work setting.
- Perform repairs and fabricate parts on equipment, trucks, forklifts, and trolleys including everyday maintenance (oiling, lubricating, changing belts, seals, motors, gear boxes, chains, pumps, vacuum bearings, radiators, and gas lights).Ability to weld and use cutting tools.
- Maintain equipment and complete preventative maintenance to include trouble-shooting.
- Perform building maintenance.
- Install new equipment and set-up machinery.
- Assist production areas to maintain production standards.
- Read and interpret blueprints (hydraulic and pneumatic schematics, manufacturer s manuals and similar documents).
- Control inventory for spare parts availability as needed.May run conduit/electrical lines and operate equipment.
- Participate and lead in the instruction/training of new maintenance personnel.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must demonstrate 1 year of experience as an electrician in an industrial/manufacturing work environment.
- Must have a good overall work record, including a satisfactory attendance record, and a very high degree of self-motivation.
- Must be able to work independently and to lift 50 lbs. Objects.
- Must posses mathematical and computer skills and be able to read and understand schematic drawings and blueprints.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to safety at all times.
- Employees in this position are required to follow established safety rules and promote the overall safety and health program at the company in the performance of their duties.
- Must be able to work overtime when needed.
- Steel toe or composite boots are required.
- Pre-employment drug screen & background check.