Sayre, PA 18840
M-F, 3: 00pm - 11: 30pm ($18.58/hr) with OT.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret blueprints, electrical, hydraulic & pneumatic schematics, manufacturer s manuals, and similar documents.
- Demonstrate knowledge PLCs and variable frequency drives. PLC programming experience a plus.
- Install high voltage power and cables for new equipment.
- Maintain all electronic equipment, switchgears, and electrical power.
- Rebuild and upgrade electrical panels and replace fuses.
- Install and repair electrical equipment that is moved to new locations, including personal computers.
- Maintain electrical equipment and complete preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot electrical problems occurring from the machines to the power supply.
- Plan and layout electrical projects to be implemented.
- Perform repairs and fabricate parts on equipment, trucks, forklifts, and trolleys including every day maintenance (oiling, lubricating, changing belts, seals, motors, gear boxes, chains, pumps, vacuum bearings, etc.) per manufacturer s recommendations.
- Weld and use cutting tools.
- Maintain equipment and complete preventative maintenance.
- Perform building maintenance.
- Install new equipment and set-up machinery.
- Control inventory for spare parts availability as needed.
- Run conduit/electrical power and operate equipment.
- Participate and lead in the instruction/training of new maintenance personnel.
- Assist in new machine set-up.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Requirements: Must demonstrate 1 year of experience as an electrician in an industrial/manufacturing work environment. Must have a good overall work record, including a satisfactory attendance record, and a very high degree of self-motivation. Must be able to work independently and to lift 50 lbs. Objects. Must posses mathematical and computer skills and be able to read and understand schematic drawings and blueprints. Must demonstrate a commitment to safety at all times. Employees in this position are required to follow established safety rules and promote the overall safety and health program in the performance of their duties. Must be able to work overtime when needed. Steel toe or composite boots are required. Pre-employment drug screen & background check.