Rome, NY 13441
2nd shift (M-F 2pm - 10: 30pm)
This position is responsible for guaranteeing the availability of oil, and provide the correct oils and blends to production lines in a timely manner.
- Give directions in positioning trucks and railcars for unloading to the corresponding tanks. Sample accordingly the incoming containers and request from QA the information about where to pump the oil into.
- Hook unloading hoses and pipes to truck and railroad cars. Open pipe valves and starts pumping oil into tanks.
- Start pumps and agitators to transfer and mix specified amounts of oils in batching tanks.
- Control equipment in oil packing plant to load and unload bulk oils and vinegars and blend oils according to formula, recipes or instructions.
- Record-keeping of all oil transfers. Weigh incoming trucks, flexis and isotanks before and after loading/unloading. Collect the corresponding paperwork
- Keep the equipment (fittings, hoses, tanks, floors, etc.) clean and sanitized
- Responsible to adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Must have prior warehouse/production experience.
Must be able to keep and maintain accurate documeted paperwork.
Must be able to bend and climb, required to hook hoses and valves to distribute oil.
Must have High School Diploma / GED