Help Desk Manger
Utica, NY 13501
The Help Desk Manager
is responsible for directly managing and overseeing all Information Services Help Desk Functions and Personnel. This customer service focused position is responsible for ensuring that technical issues are resolved promptly, according to service ticket priority. This position coordinates with IS Business Analysts in order to support agency software solutions and coordinates with the IS Network & Telecom Team in order to support project initiatives. The Help Desk Manager acts as the main contact for complex Help Desk initiatives and oversees Help Desk projects. This dynamic position requires the ability to adjust to quickly changing priorities and collaborate with other departments within the Agency.
- Bachelor s Degree or Associate Degree with 5-10 years experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Information Systems Operations and Help Desk Management.
- Excellent knowledge and technical skills as follows:
- Hardware: PC s/Laptops, iPads, iPhones, Network Printers, High-Speed Document Image Scanners (Fujitsu 5760C), Desktop Scanners (Fujitsu 4340C), Snapscan Scanners, Projectors.
- Networking & Telecommunications: Basic Understanding of IP Networks (IP Addressing, IP Routing, Subnets), Cable Modems, DNS, DHCP, Ethernet Cabling, Avaya IP Phones, Meraki Firewalls, Meraki Access Points & Meraki Mobile Device Manager.
Software: Adobe Acrobat DC, ADManager, Lansweeper, Apple iOS, Microsoft Active Directory Users & Computers, Microsoft Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office 2016/2019, Microsoft Office 365 Applications & Administration, On-Base document imaging, Precision Care, QuickMAR, Remote Access Applications including Glace, Zoom & Remote Desktop, UltiPro & Web Help Desk