Westfield, PA 16950 US
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the HR Coordinator provides coverage of the front office administrative operation and ensures excellent customer service to customers, employees and visitors. Will also serve as administrative support to Human Resources and the Leadership team as appropriate. Leads and participates in special projects and other duties as directed. PURPOSE: We produce medical devices that save and enhance lives! By being a part of our HR team this position will help ensure that employee and office needs are managed. This position will also serve our visitors and provide great first impressions to all our guests.
MISSION: We partner and innovate with our customers to provide the highest quality, life enhancing medical devices in the world.
1. Coordinate day-to-day front office operations which includes: reception, phones, mail, security badges, administration of uniform program, and handle HR onboarding for temporary employees etc. 2. Provide administrative support including but not limited to: preparing reports, coordinating meetings, collecting data, process verifications of employment etc.
3. Oversees the acquiring of general office supplies
4. Maintains employee and benefit files, new hire packets and benefit collateral in addition to assisting with basic inquiries related to benefit programs and other HR related inquires
5. Assists HR team with coordination and scheduling of recruiting activities, including candidate interviews, job fairs, etc.
6. Manages temp labor requisitions, labor hour reporting, billing and vendor questions
7. Helps coordinate various employee events, activities, or projects including quarterly recognition luncheons
High school diploma or equivalency
3-5 years experience working within a fast paced environment. Prior HR experience preferred.
Demonstrated ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook with proficiency; Advanced Excel skills preferred.
Able to communicate effectively in English; demonstrated success with verbal and written business communications