Pulaski, NY 13142 US
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Staffworks has partnered with a manufacturer located in Pulaski, NY to find an Electrical Engineer to become a vital part of their team!
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Systematic troubleshooting of Siemens automation systems and drive technology for the coater and auxiliary equipment
- Troubleshooting in drive technology, PLC, visualization, network Profinet and Ethernet, virtual PCs
- Spare parts concept and management
- Support of the technological further development and optimization of the process processes via the trend system in WinCC/KRIS, alarming, recipe system
- Organization and further development of maintenance concepts, first and second level support, on site and via remote access
- Close cooperation with IT in network infrastructure and virtualization
- Further digitalization of production facilities while maintaining IT security
- Assumption of the interface function between production, technology, engineering, and suppliers
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor s in engineering in the field of electrical engineering, automation, or comparable
- Professional experience in the paper, chemical, plastics, or steel industry
- Experience with measurement and control technology, drive controls, and frequency converters
- Practical experience with Siemens automation systems S7, WinCC, TIA-Portal, Sinamics, Profinet is also desirable
- Independent and systematic way of working coupled with good communication style
- Enjoy working with technical and technological issues with a willingness to contribute creative approaches to solutions
What happens next:
If you are motivated, dependable, and are looking to jump start your career please apply now with your updated resume. We will proceed to the next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit for the position.
Even if this position does not work out, your information is still in our database. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Staffworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply now for consideration!