Wyomissing, PA 19610
9. Performs direct physician assistance.
10. Performs routine sterilization on equipment.
11. Maintains a clean, uncluttered work area.
12. Teaches patients and staff about dialysis and dialysis related subjects.
13. Attends patient care conferences and staff meetings as scheduled. Performs all other duties as assigned by the appropriate authority.
14. Performs routine test on glucometer as authorized by Medical Director.
TRAINING EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Current Pennsylvania Registered Nursing license.
2. Registered Nurse preferably with one year of experience on a hospital nursing unit.
3. Three months of continuous dialysis training to adequately perform the dialysis procedure. Six months to become proficient and encounter most abnormal situations.
4. Expected to exercise independent judgement with minimal supervision.
1. Supervises dialysis technicians.
- Able to stand/walk 75% of the shift.
- Able to bend or stoop frequently each shift. - Able to lift 25 lbs. On a regular basis