Call Center Reps
East Syracuse, NY 13057
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVES
Immedidate need for 2nd and 3rd shift representatives. Must be able to work weekends, especially Sundays.
Required: Customer Service experience (retail, restaurant, call center). Good - excellent phone etiquette, steady work history (more than one year at a position within the last two years). Own their on vehicle (we do not want them dependent on others for rides); sales experience (this would include jobs like restaurant servers where they are up selling desserts, etc). Keyboarding skills, able to work in a fast paced environment, quick learner, independent learner. Must commit to this shift for one year. After that, there MAY be opportunities to change shift.
Commitment is for one year on this shift. Candidates must be comfortable with up-selling: upgrades, new tags, etc.
1. Customer Service Experience (One year)
2. Demonstrated successful sales
3. Excellent attendance/punctuality
4. Professional: phone etiquette, inter-personal relations and appearance
5. Own a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver's license
8. Attention to detail, ability to learn and to follow established procedures
9. Can adapt to a quick-paced work environment
10. Competent computer and keyboarding skills
11. A genuinely friendly person
Depending on what we get some may be trained one on one or trained in a classroom setting for 8 days.
FT pay is $11 plus incentives
Days of the week vary per person
Incentives are also offerred based on sales results .