Syracuse, NY 13209 US
Automation Technician Needed!
Nights: 5:00pm 3:30am
$60,000.00 per year depending on experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Degree from a vocational school or college with focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field preferred
- Experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Automated conveyor systems and controls
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Blueprint and electrical schematic reading
- Preventative maintenance procedures
- Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical
- Inspect equipment to ensure all systems are operating properly
- Reset, repair, or replace adjustable components (belts, chains, cables) and wearing components (guides, bearings, wheels, rollers, pulleys)
- Clean, lubricate, and calibrate equipment
- Develop and employ a Preventive Maintenance program
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Hire Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Apply now for consideration!