Sherrill, NY 13461
Assemblers needed on all shifts in Oneida, NY!
Position Summary: Assemblers are required to perform repetitive line operations to product products and components according to specifications.
- Reads and follows blueprints, routers, specifications and other instructions in order to build and assemble parts and equipment in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Performs work on an assembly line as a team member and completes a variety of complex tasks as different models of product move along line.
- Bolts, clips, screws, or otherwise fastens parts together in relationship to each other in accordance with the process manual and work order instructions.
- Maintains department standards for efficiency, productivity, and quality.
- May complete required preventative equipment maintenance.
- Follows all established safety procedures including wearing required PPE and maintaining company standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while paying close attention to detail to eliminate errors.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics and/or other manufacturing instructions.
- Drug testing and background check required.