East Syracuse, NY 13057 US
Staffworks is currently seeking Assemblers to fill openings within a manufacturing company located in East Syracuse, NY. The ideal candidate should have previous warehouse experience, reliable transportation and be eager and willing to go to work.
Requirements of the Assembler
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to follow and execute detailed processes/directions
- Must work effectively in a team environment in a culturally diverse workplace
- Previous warehouse/manufacturing experience preferred
- Steel toe boots/shoes required
Benefits of the Assembler
- Temp to Hire Position
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits once hired on
- 1st Shift: Monday Friday 6:00am 2:30pm $15.00 per hour
- 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 11:30pm $16.50 per hour
Responsibilities of the Assembler
- Performs mechanical and electrical assemblies and subassemblies, using hand tools and other necessary equipment
- Responsible for using appropriate gauging equipment as directed
- Completes all required paperwork including work cards indicating how many parts are made and appropriate job number.
- Fills out scrap tickets by following the proper company procedure.
- Verifies parts in bin against the applicable shop order methods
- Sorts parts as required
- Detects and reports defective material, machine defects, or questionable conditions to the Line Leader/Section Leader
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion, abiding by company rules and safety regulations
- Performs all other duties as assigned
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Apply now for consideration!