Clinton, NY 13323
Primarily responsible for secretarial and administrative duties. Responsibilities include processing documents, assisting with faculty job searches, internet research, spreadsheet preparation, oversight of student help, telephone coverage, maintaining departmental files, working with outside vendors and other academic and administrative offices on campus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting visitors needs. Explaining services, processes and procedures.
- Use of computer software applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and or other applications.
- Assisting department chair with job searches. Schedule interviews and keep accurate records of each applicants file.
- Assist in creating and maintaining department web pages.
- Purchasing items for the department.
The successful candidate must have:
- Associates degree or advanced secretarial training with a minimum of 2 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must have knowledge in basic office practices and procedures.
- Purchasing experience is a plus.
Hourly Rate: $13.00