Clayville, NY 13322
Growing manufacturing company in the New Hartford area is looking for a Metal Technician!
$2-$3 increase once hired permanently, including an excellent benefits package.
1st shift Metal Tech (M-F 7am to 3: 30pm)
- Perform equipment set up and sample preparation
- Perform analysis on a wide variety of materials where methods and techniques have been established
- Maintain equipment per TPM requirements
- Perform quality control inspections on various production processes
- Organize, report and maintain records of analysis
- Perform Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Adhere to all safety guidelines, including wearing of required personal protective equipment
High School diploma or GED, background check, pre-employment testing, drug test required.