Legal Assistant/Secy/Receptionist- Utica/N.H.
Utica, NY 13501
Mon & Fri - Receptionist Duties (plus can be asked to assist with typing, etc.);
T, W, Th - Matrimonial and Family Law - typing, preparing documents, assisting with filing, etc.)
The function of this position is to support attorneys in handling legal matters. This position requires an experienced person with a experience in Matrimonial/Family law. Also computer proficiency is required (MS Office, Outlook, etc. .
Required Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
1. Must possess strong administrative and organizational skills.
2. Must have strong interpersonal and communications skills.
3. Professional appearance and manner.
1. Maintain and organize case files.
2. Typing of legal documents.
3. Correspondence with clients and other third parties.
4. Attend to basic clerical tasks, including photocopying and filing.